Growing from where you are today to where you want to be requires an integrated, strategic approach. It is more than just increasing sales. In fact, strategically, increasing sales is the outcome or end result, of the successful development and implementation of a strategy.
There is one common thread among the most successful companies in the world: regardless of industry…
They all plan strategically!
Investing 480 minutes (just 1 day) in a live strategy session can exponentially grow your company for several years. Just one idea from your 480Strategy™ session can help grow your company to the next level.
This is NOT a canned program. Your session is customized just for you. We begin by discussing the specific issues and problems you are facing and the opportunities that you may want to pursue. From there, the discussions expand into various areas of strategy based upon your wants and needs, what your competition is doing and where your industry is headed.
Whenever available, our competitive intelligence team will pull information on your competition ($600 value) and the most recent report for your industry – one that shows analysts growth expectations for the next five years ($1,200 value). Depending upon available information, we can often tell you specific information about your competition and how aggressive you should be in your growth projections based upon industry projections for the next five years. For example, if you are planning to grow at 7% next year and the industry is only projected to grow at 5%, this is one area in which we can have a strategic discussion.
· Should you be operating more effectively or more efficiently right now?
· How can you better align your marketing efforts to increase sales?
· How can you maximize or optimize your cash flow?
· Should you concentrate on building your Competitive Advantage or your Unique Selling Proposition to increase sales and grow your business?
· Does your pricing strategy align with your marketing strategy or your sales strategy?
· Are you marketing and selling to your Avatar customers?
· Who are your top key stakeholders who can have the most impact upon your company and what are your plans to manage them?